Beyond the edge of the Vorndgad Forest, where the trees thin out and the Karth River’s source can be seen, lies Karthwasten, the most sprawling and prosperous city in The Reach. Conquered in a bloody siege decades ago, the peace between native Redguards and conquering Nords has been an uneasy one; something not helped by the actions of the impetuous King-appointed Jarl, Jona the Ansei-Ender. Banished to Dragonstar, a thane governs in her place over a city that has almost as many secrets as it does traders.
Beyond the city limits lies Karthwasten County. The Lorchwuir Heath is less claustrophobic than the forest but hardly less dangerous; bandits lie in ambush to attack unprepared caravans on the way to Karthwasten, whilst wild beasts and worse roam the low fields and skulk in their caves. Further afield still, atop the rocky mesas in the distance, Reachmen make their camps, shunned by everyone except their own kind.
Will you spend your wealth in Karthwasten’s markets, or amass it outside the walls?
The Skyrim: Home of the Nords Team are proud to present the second release in our efforts at bringing the province of Skyrim to the world of TESIII: Morrowind. It represents the work of many talented modders over the past few years and includes the following features:
– 200+ exterior cells of landscape
– 150+ interior cells, including the massive city of Karthwasten, an explorer’s paradise, as well as dozens of locations for you to loot in classic TES fashion.
– A comprehensively revamped Karthgad and Vorndgad Forest from the first release.
– Specially-modelled exterior and interior assets to flesh out the settlements of the Reach, including Reachmen camps and Direnni ruins.
– NPCs with extensive dialogue, along with and some quests in Karthgad, Karthwasten, and the surrounding wilderness. Additional quests will follow in subsequent patches.
– New books, armor, clothing, weapons, and more.