Author Topic: [Claimed] Community Consortium Faction Headquarters - Turelek  (Read 33097 times)

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: [Claimed] Community Consortium Faction Headquarters - Turelek
« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2016, 06:56:44 PM »
I like it. This is what Morrowind is good at: eclectic assortments of objects that complement each other despite their apparent incompatibility.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2016, 07:57:54 PM »
Okay, I need to finish the Dining Hall. The eating area is done, but there are no path-grids or NPC's yet. Sorry it has been taking me long, I've been working on Tamriel Rebuilt lately. I'll hopefully get it done by tonight.
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2016, 03:22:17 AM »
Here is an image of the Grand Architect's tower (top). I tried to work bottom to top for this but found starting on the top was much easier. The idea is it gets a bit more decorated on each floor, with the lowest floor having some work done on it is mostly covered with twisty Telvanni branches (which will have some decorations, of course, let's not make it too dry!) And the second floor will be a happy medium, while the top (as seen) boasts no Telvanni branches, and is much more conventional and formal. I've retextured the wine rack and a table (which is in the foreground) to match the cherry wood textures of the drawers, bed, desk, and chairs. Decorating the top is still going on, I should have a better .esp for this coming Progress Update though. Hopefully I'll be finished with decorating the Observatory soon, though that one has proven tough.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2016, 11:01:37 PM »
I took to editing the labor office, almost done with the break room - it's mostly drunk party games in there. I found I could make a somewhat unique wall decoration in com- interiors with a wine rack. I put the wine rack in, slid it up, and then pulled it back a little bit.

EDIT: Just saw the release date for the progress video, aargh, I missed it!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:43:02 AM by Turelek »

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2016, 08:31:32 AM »
Hello. I've been busy these past few weeks, so here's the Dining Hall. The DH's ID is _TestDH. I completed all of it, besides the NPC's and pathgrids, sorry, I'm just busy with school.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wymw0fbq7z38g9a/ModTown%202015%3B%20Dining%20Hall.ESP?dl=0

It is fully decorated, has lighting, etc. There is one NPC, Va'krin, also with unique dialog. His ID is "_TestDH_va'krin". He is the only NPC. I was originally planning to do another interior, the kitchens of the DH, but I don't have time. So, the door to the kitchens has a note reading "employees only!". I'm not sure if you want to create that, so I left the door unlocked just in case.

All the ID's are temporary, of course. Also you will have to add the new NPC in, as I didn't place him.
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2016, 11:43:27 PM »
Looks really good, Matt.

I've been a bit out of touch with ModTown recently. How's the Consortium coming along?

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2017, 12:27:57 PM »
Hey Turelek / Matt,
Are you guys still working on the Consortium? Is there a copy in here I missed which should be merged in?