Author Topic: [Claimed] Community Consortium Faction Headquarters - Turelek  (Read 30963 times)

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Re: [Claimed] Community Consortium Faction Headquarters - Turelek
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2016, 01:24:58 AM »
Not sure of I posted this yet, but two of the Barracks Bedrooms, focusing on doing lots of personal decorations to make slightly more lively and give some of the NPC guards at least some personality.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2016, 07:25:59 AM »
Looking good!

Speaking of guards. Did you have something in mind for their equipment? I was thinking something rather gaudy/eccentric given the rest of the compound. The City Guard is pretty mundane in appearance. I'm available to help out with the Consortium Guard equipment as I'd rather not have them wear strictly vanilla armor.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »
I was thinking about their equipment for a while but I do not remember now. If you feel up to it, you could design a small piece of armour and we'll see how it goes from there?

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2016, 07:48:19 PM »
Looks good Turelek! While you have been working on that, I have finished the sort-of draft of the Dining Hall. I may add some things between now and when I'm done, but here is what it looks like from a view from the entrance. (Also, excuse all my run-on sentences ;))

Dining Hall

So as you can tell, I have made the area a lot larger, and more like a restaurant. It's in an L shape, so from this view you can't see a portion of the area, but you can see all the tables and such. I have a banner with some lights that say Dining Hall, and I'm thinking of adding a bar below it where someone will help seat you, like in a real restaurant, although they won't actually move, but you get it. I'm not sure about that though.

Here you can see a larger table, where maybe more of the important members can sit or whatever. Also those notes that you see on the tables are Menus.

This is the large table in a different position. I'm thinking of adding larger tapestries used in Vivec next to the windows to eliminate empty space, but I haven't done that yet.

Here is the bar that could be seen in one of the above photos. The two Kegs next to it have a script that I found on the the MW wiki, it allows players to load, unload, and drink from the Keg's, until a certain limit is reached.

Anyway that is what I have made in the eating area for the Dining Hall. I'm leaving Tuesday on a trip, and will be gone for a week, and when I get back I may work on the Kitchen, or add NPCs.
Also, if anyone feels like actually seeing my progress in-game, https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpv00hntqnzsifa/ModTown%202015%3B%20Dining%20Hall.ESP?dl=0 ,here is a download for it. Just activate it and type "coc _testDH" in the console.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:52:46 PM by MattTheBagel »
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2016, 08:35:51 PM »
It's looking really, really good, Matt! The new layout definitely looks big enough.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile

Autoclock

• Modder Emissary
  • I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kajoob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2016, 11:53:31 PM »
Hmm... Something about it's just not working for me. Not sure what it is.
Mod not for recognition, but for respect for the craft.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2016, 03:35:37 AM »
Wow Matt and Melchior, these are splendid!

MatthewTheBagel:

I love the dining room, in fact, it is much more than a room but a fully fledged restaurant of it's own! Perhaps this warrants it a unique name rather than just "Consortium Dining Hall." As you were the one who built (or currently building) this interior, the decision of the name comes up to you. I am definitely impressed with the scope of which you took the dining room dining hall restaurant!

Melchior Dahrk:

You did a wonderful job on the golden armour! I pictured some mushrooms growing off the pauldrons, but let's not get too carried away with creativity! I have never seen such detailed golden armour in Morrowind! Definitely a worthy look for the elite guard force of the Consortium in my humble opinion.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:26 AM »
You did a wonderful job on the golden armour! I pictured some mushrooms growing off the pauldrons, but let's not get too carried away with creativity! I have never seen such detailed golden armour in Morrowind! Definitely a worthy look for the elite guard force of the Consortium in my humble opinion.
Yeah, I was originally planning to do some more cobbling together and more colorful. But as I looked through some concept art, I thought that a gold armor would suit the role nicely and be a good contrast with the plain City Guard uniforms.
But I am open for any critique if this isn't quite what you envisioned (to be honest, it's not what I was initially envisioning either, it just kinda happened, lol). Naturally this armor can be used elsewhere in this project or in others.

Lefok

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2016, 07:53:22 AM »
That dining hall looks like a pretty good place to eat at, the restaurant vibe is a nice touch. That armor looks fairly well made Melchior, it kind of reminds me of the male version of Golden Saints.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2016, 08:12:21 AM »
That dining hall looks like a pretty good place to eat at, the restaurant vibe is a nice touch. That armor looks fairly well made Melchior, it kind of reminds me of the male version of Golden Saints.
Not surprising at all since it uses their textures. :) It's hard to achieve a believable gold texture, but the artists at Bethesda did a really good job with the Golden Saints.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2016, 09:56:29 AM »
I think everything here is coming along really nicely.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2016, 07:15:41 PM »
Thank you for the feedback everyone!

Also, Melchior that armor looks amazing. I can definitely see the City Guard being jealous of their neighbors' gold.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:53:16 PM by MattTheBagel »
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2016, 01:25:07 AM »
Okay, what about some updates.

Entry Center WIP.

Office of City Planning - Mostly Complete.

The idea with the Entry Center is that on the left will be two philosophers and a reference to a 2000+ year old comedy (with arguments so strong that crates are floating and a door whose existence is debatable), and on the right will be a party. You know, drugs, alcohol, music, people out like a light. In the center rests a very, very tired clerk.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2016, 03:02:54 PM »
Some more updates, the Administration Office is more or less complete, the party on the right side of the entry center is done at this point too.

Administration Office -

Party Area -

I've also been working on the Observatory interior, it has a slight museum appearance on the lower floor with food and some fine wine laid out, and an actual observatory interior of course.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:06:10 PM by Turelek »