Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding Tutorials / How to do it yourself in the Enchanted Editor
« Last post by Leonardo on November 16, 2017, 10:00:30 AM »
Reposted from GHF (I know it's a MMH link and that's due to the current server issue on GHF)

I will skip the first post due for asking a question and below is the answer.

After a while I figure it out how to do it yourself in EE, so I thought to share what I did.

1.  Load a gamesave into EE
2.  Locate the spell you want to change the name for
3.  Change the name and make sure the entry is checked to the left
4.  Save the changes into the gamesave and exit EE
5.  Repeat these steps, 1 to 4, if you want to change the name for more than one spell

Launch Morrowind and see the recent changes in-game.

Should you get a CTD then start over with the backup save and re-save the corrupted gamesave and exit.  Then launch Morrowind and load the re-saved gamesave, just to see if that gamesave is okay.

Remember, before you change a name for a spell in EE make sure you have at least one more gamesave in exactly the same cell as the gamesave you want to edit in EE.  Just in case things goes wrong.
Other Games / Re: Recent games you've been playing
« Last post by Visens on November 10, 2017, 10:43:34 AM »
I've been playing some Destiny 2 on PC lately. I'm enjoying it more than I though I would since I'm not that into shooters.
Morrowind Mods / Re: The City of Ald-ruhn
« Last post by Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur) on November 08, 2017, 04:33:46 PM »
Bird's Eye view. 
« Last post by Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur) on November 08, 2017, 04:33:01 PM »
More Screenshots.
« Last post by Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur) on November 07, 2017, 11:07:43 PM »
Okay, it has been a long time.  But I have worked on the mod a bit more.  I have a video of it but bandicam stretched it to wide-screen when my computer monitor is not.  I have tried to make it more practical but really when it comes to farms and so on Vvardenfell in the game is just not large enough to have a realistically sustaining population without destroying way to much wilderness space.  Maybe it is though perhaps that can be another project. https://www.bitchute.com/video/uBeXI3Z01oog/
Off Topic / Great House Fliggerty site issues...
« Last post by Drakkmore on November 04, 2017, 09:12:14 PM »
Some of you might have noticed that there was a hiccup on the 30th of October at Great House Fliggerty, and some things are still not working right. The issue stemmed from a temporary shutdown of the servers that are hosting Great House Fliggerty, and our sister sites. While this was happening Fliggerty began a server migration to get a jump start on moving things to a new server. We hope to have the migration completed by the end of next week. We also hope to have any bugs caused by the server migration worked out by the end of the week too. In the case of bugs, and other issue we ask for your continued patience.
Until the migration is completed you can continue using the forum link on Modding History to get into most forums on Great House Fliggerty.
Modder Claims / Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 29 -- Dormichigan64
« Last post by Morashika on October 27, 2017, 02:04:13 AM »
I like this way of thinking is very high.
Open Public Building Claims / Re: [Claimed] City Guard Fort - Melchior Dahrk
« Last post by Morashika on October 27, 2017, 02:03:38 AM »
It would be most true that it was.
Morrowind Mods / Re: (Relz) Ashlander Lanterns Texture Replacer
« Last post by Zodamacoomza on October 18, 2017, 04:01:51 AM »
best and install them. I also made t
General Discussion / Re: Nexus Survey Results
« Last post by Zodamacoomza on October 18, 2017, 04:01:20 AM »
se the people there were very rude to me unlike the kind helpful people in the morrowind commu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10