Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions / Re: How's going bros, my name is... no, not Pewdiepie.
« Last post by Drakkmore on August 10, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »
Most of th eunique content you will find for Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim here or on other sites are fan made, usually by the person that posts the informatin/images/video of the content in game, or in the CS, or their 3d rendering program of choice.
Morrowind Mods / Re: Fantasy Scythes
« Last post by Abbottzy on August 09, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »
I want to know about the source of the content.
Introductions / Re: How's going bros, my name is... no, not Pewdiepie.
« Last post by Abbottzy on August 09, 2018, 09:22:04 PM »
What is the source of this content? It is thought up or taken from another source.
Morrowind Mods / Re: [BETA\RELz] Nyarlathotep
« Last post by Richardh on July 22, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
What I'm looking for in the forum is that you can help me and I can put this knowledge to work.
Introductions / Re: Hi
« Last post by Richardh on July 22, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
Mostly, I want to know where the source of this information comes from.
How do I install this properly? I've done research and I can't find anything. The game crashed when I try to load the game and I think it's because something is installed the wrong way
Other Games / Re: PoE with Morrowind texture?
« Last post by Leblanc on June 22, 2018, 11:43:49 AM »
This seems like a very weird combo lol. I'd give it a shot since PoE is a great game, and I love Morrowind textures.
Resource Requests / Re: Santa's Little Helper
« Last post by Cliffordz on June 22, 2018, 03:35:33 AM »
Where do you put these important pieces of information?
Introductions / Re: Wretched Fetcher - at your service
« Last post by Cliffordz on June 22, 2018, 03:35:15 AM »
The important message I received from this forum helped me with many basic knowledge.
Morrowind Mods / Re: Custom Race
« Last post by TreyLeavens on March 15, 2018, 11:09:53 PM »
Assuming you created the body parts properly and assigned in the race menu then most likely morrowind is being picky about your nifs. Open a vanilla head mesh with nifskope and compare it to your new meshes, making sure nodes are ordered properly and flags are set and whatnot. I'm assuming you used a morph controller with notetracks and keyframes and such for mouth and eye animation that all needs to be exact as well ( and even then mw can be very unreasonable lol)

One way to troubleshoot is add your meshes in one at a time to try to isolate which one is causing the problem

Best advise I can give without looking at it in front of me hope it helps
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10