Author Topic: The New one...  (Read 1233 times)

Ballamer

• Outlander
    • View Profile
The New one...
« on: July 18, 2015, 05:48:14 AM »
Hello there everyone, I am known as Ballamer within the realm of cyber space. I have been a playing Morrowind for years well before I could read, and from the first time I played I fell in love with the world and the power the game seemed to give me. I have always wanted to start learning how to mod ever since I got my hands on a PC copy of the game and learned just what modding is. I am a decent writer so I can also help with that, and I have a few quest ideas that had been floating around in my head for a while now as well. I am not sure how any of this is structured and how it will all work but I hope to learn and help out in any way I can. And like I had mentioned before I am new to making mods so I hope to learn that as well here.  ;D

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: The New one...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 09:22:28 AM »
Welcome!

Well, the first thing is: what would you like to create? We're looking for literature to be included, there's even a newspaper you could write some articles for; but miscellaneous stuff you have written is welcome as well. Or if you would like to make yourself a house, there are still plots you can claim. The idea is that you can put an avatar in and talk a bit about yourself and what modding you may have done, or just how you've been influenced by Morrowind or what you enjoy about it (or whatever!). Or, if you don't want to make a house just yet, you could just make an NPC to wander the streets.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: The New one...
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:26:36 PM »
Hey, welcome on board! :)

As Melchior pointed out, there's plenty of things to do and help contribute with! For learning how to make mods, you can always check out our Let's Mod Morrowind series for visual tutorials to help get you started.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder