Author Topic: Just checking in.  (Read 1573 times)

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Just checking in.
« on: July 18, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
Hello modders. I greet you as Turelek, and would like to introduce myself. I have always wanted to see a new "ModTown" happen and am glad these efforts are being finally realized after failed attempts in the past by others. I would like to add that you may use any resources from any of my mods with my blessing (not sure if this is relevant or not but it is nice to know some things, yes?) and that as much as I would like to get more involved I may not be much use as my Construction Set editor tends to crash upon loading the Bloodmoon Expansion, nor am I too fluent in the language of scripting and quest-making. However, godspeed my friends in making such an arduous task regarding a new, great looking ModTown 2015. I guess this did not be much of an introduction but rather an approbation of goodwill towards the project.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Just checking in.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 09:26:01 AM »
Thank you for the permission!

If you would like to contribute an avatar, you could write yourself some dialogue and take a picture of your Morrowind character and I could set them up somewhere in the town. The more the merrier! Or even if you don't want to write any dialogue, it'll make the city even livelier to have more avatars!

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:17:45 AM »
my Construction Set editor tends to crash upon loading the Bloodmoon Expansion, nor am I too fluent in the language of scripting and quest-making.

Mine did that too, I think that happens if you have a Steam version of Morrowind?
But there's a fix for it. Can't remember where I found it though, or I would link. Maybe someone else knows.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 02:24:38 AM »
Thanks for the reply, friend. I have a disc version but not to worry as I found others had this problem and I was able to fix it myself. It (the fix) had something to do with re-installing Tribunal and Bloodmoon.

Spirithawke

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »
This is the CS for people who use Steam.