Author Topic: Resource Request: World of Faces Mod  (Read 1179 times)

Phobos_Jugular

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Resource Request: World of Faces Mod
« on: July 17, 2015, 11:00:45 PM »
I want to use this collection of head/hair art assembled by GhanBuriGhan for the NPC's I've volunteered to create for other claimants to use as needed to flesh out ModTown. Will this be acceptable and will it be sufficient to credit the source mod since GhanBuriGhan identifies the artists in his collection. I cannot identify the specific artists with any degree of certainty from the nif/tex file names used and will need to rename the nif files anyway to meet the 32 character naming limitation for the directory structure I'm using (Meshes\jb_NPC_NIF\file name)

I've got the first NPC claim almost ready and I'll go ahead and submit it for the first NPC. If the World of Faces or the way I'm crediting it is not acceptable let me know and I can alter my approach.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: Resource Request: World of Faces Mod
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 11:27:31 AM »
Well, I'm not exactly sure what the permissions are for World of Faces, but if there's permission to use the heads/hairs in other mods, I'd say it should be fine.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Dasmianor

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: Resource Request: World of Faces Mod
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 03:00:19 AM »
You can feel the fun of the site to come out as well and we feel very accepted.