Author Topic: Sign Me Up  (Read 1187 times)

Phobos_Jugular

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Sign Me Up
« on: July 16, 2015, 02:24:59 PM »
Hi, my user name is Phobos_Jugular. The name is more by accident then by choice but its been stuck to me since the days of File Planet so I decided to keep it. I did a couple of khajiit mods way back then (actually I was surprised to find that they'd been swept into Morrowind Modding History), and had an entry into the May Modathon. Anyway I'm retired now and have gotten back into gaming and modding. After reading Darkelfguys preamble I think I might fit in one of 3 places: 1st scripting with the basic toolkit language (I see no value for script extenders if the goal is to have a mod playable by the average gamer), 2nd dungeon construction - I love playing around with Paint Shop Pro on Bethesda's tex files (GHF forum post "Show Us What You Are Working ON' has a couple of screen shots of a dungeon I did with a Mayan flavor), and 3rd I love creating and naming PC's and NPC's in MW and taking them for a spin (Charles Dickens and Anthony Trollope are my idols in this area).

So ... I'll get familiar with the structure and opportunities available and make the appropriate contact ... but I am open to being recruited in one of these areas if contacted via email.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: Sign Me Up
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »
Hey, welcome on board Phobos, happy to have you here! :)

Feel free to contribute whatever you want or claim a modder plot if you're up for it!
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder