Author Topic: [Modder Claim] Plot 12 - Melchior Dahrk  (Read 7193 times)

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 12 - Melchior Dahrk
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2015, 07:20:44 PM »
So after doing a thorough run through, I found a couple of issues. I the biggest one being with the Loss Icon. After putting it down, I'm no longer able to pick it back up, it just adds new ones to my inventory, which basically allows me to get an unlimited amount of them. Also, having multiple of the same icon, or at least the loss, seems to prevent the Dialogue from moving beyond "You have made good progress..." Also on that note, I only tested this once, and I do mean to test it again to confirm, but when I put the pain icon down I could seem to pick it at all.

Lastly, though, this is really minor and more of a nit-picky thing than anything else. If you get on the table in room used to make soulgems and look out the window, you can see the squares below the mist. Which to me kind of ruins the immersion.

Hope this helps.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2015, 01:46:12 PM »
Thank you very much for the input. I think that I have fixed everything. I am just about ready to upload a new version which I'd appreciate some more testing on. I know my scripting isn't perfect...

Moritius

• Community Secretary
  • I'm watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2015, 08:17:14 AM »
I've found a bug. You are using ex_gg_pylon in your claim. I'm using SWG (IIRC) concept-art based meshes. Those "blades" makes bridge impossible to cross.
"Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit"

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2015, 08:33:49 PM »
Thanks, Moritius. Not a bug though, SWG's mod conflicts with anything which uses that mesh... they really should have made the replacer use a plugin.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2015, 10:52:00 PM »
Thank you all for the feedback so far on my claim. I have made the updates per everyone's suggestions (aside from the pylon remark, Moritius :P).

I'd still like some more feedback to make sure that my fixes fixed things and didn't break anything else.

http://darkelfmodding.com/forum/index.php/topic,17.0.html

Thanks!

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2015, 01:00:36 PM »
I'll be happy to check it out again as soon as I have some time to do so.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2015, 03:42:13 PM »
I'll be happy to check it out again as soon as I have some time to do so.
Thank you for the input so far. I'd appreciate knowing about any other things you notice.

Moritius

• Community Secretary
  • I'm watching you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 03:34:37 PM »
I found a way where player can stuck. From 2nd vault room PC can teleport back to the tower but when he/she do it before running into MD's chamber, barriers still remain (I don't find a way to disable it from there, maybe it's my bad :D).
"Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit"

Drakkmore

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2015, 03:56:30 PM »
maybe it's intentional. like he did it that way to trap players that don't follow instructions. There is a cave in Reign of Fire that has a similar trap. I like it when modders put traps in their creations. It helps keep the game interesting.
So. You're going to Red Mountain to kill Dagoth Ur? Vivec couldn't do it, so he's elected you.
Doesn't that worry you?

My THoS Gallery http://www.tesvskyrim.com/skyrim-gallery-3524

My C&E information for Drakkmore: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/cne/cne_viewchar.php?id=1126

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2015, 07:12:00 PM »
Hmm, no that was not intentional. I'll decide if I want to make it a feature or not (would need some way to get out though)... thanks for letting me know, Moritius.

Autoclock

• Modder Emissary
  • I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kajoob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2015, 12:55:07 PM »
Finally got around to checking out your claims, both this and the Tower of Baelgon. I couldn't actually play it, on account of my CD-drive being possessed by the spirit of Wesley Willis, but I did look at it all in the CS, while investigating what the Mod Town master file has implemented.

I am impressed, because although I saw a good part of the "Vaults" in last month's progress video, it didn't showcase the other two sections, and I really wish it had, because holy shit there's some good content there. I was not prepared for that Werecrab. Or the Werescribs. And damn you for putting what else is in that room.
Mod not for recognition, but for respect for the craft.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2015, 10:46:23 AM »
Thanks, Autoclock. I'm glad you liked the claim. Those lycanthropes are left over from an old, dead project of mine. I'm glad that they're finally going to make it into a released mod. As for the other things in that particular room... well, if you didn't notice, you have to trigger them to show up. So, optional content... but you'll have to face the terror if you want the rewards of the final vault.

Autoclock

• Modder Emissary
  • I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kajoob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2015, 12:36:33 PM »
Yeah, Mod Town's become a great place for me to put stuff that otherwise wouldn't have a home. Of course, the fun's just beginning in that regard, because after this project's done, there's the Autotower sequel, which has pretty much everything going into it.
Mod not for recognition, but for respect for the craft.