Author Topic: [Modder Claim] Plot 20 -- Flash3113  (Read 8563 times)

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 20 -- Flash3113
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 04:21:29 PM »
Female Shadowscale example utilizing LizTail's New Beast Bodies:

Description (lore correct):
On very rare occasion when a Saxhleel youngling is born under the sign of the Shadow,
 they get recruited by the Dark Brotherhood and follow their five tenets. They are appropriately
 called the Shadowscales. These rare Argonians are quick, cunning and intelligent. After reaching
 adulthood they either fully join the Dark Brotherhood or serve as royal assassins utilized by the
King of Blackmarsh to murder targets with subtlety to avoid further bloodshed.

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 04:34:02 PM »
The Shadowscale twins. Former members of the Dark Brotherhood:

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 10:37:07 PM »
Nice, I like the look of the Shadowscale characters!
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Kyromods

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 12:22:17 AM »
The exterior looks beautiful. I love the bitter coast.

Apparently we're neighbors. I'm plot 21. It will be interesting to see two bc plots side by side. :)

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 01:54:15 AM »
That's great! I was worried there be inconsistent terrain. :)

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 01:18:16 PM »
Are interior cells that are not named "Modtown 2015, XXX" fine? In this case it would be "Strange Vision" for a quest concerning the pure hist sap.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 03:08:54 PM »
Aye, that's fine. Might want to post a list of interior cells when you finish and upload your claim, but any names are fine.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Wretched Fetcher

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 02:20:19 PM »
In my opinion, argonians are the most mystical of Tamrielic races. I'm looking forward to see what you're brewing for us.

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 02:36:29 PM »
In my opinion, argonians are the most mystical of Tamrielic races. I'm looking forward to see what you're brewing for us.
That's what makes it so fun, but at the same time very difficult. In official Elder Scrolls lore Argonians are a bit brushed aside, so I have to work with little information. I still try to remain very lore-correct, though.

Wretched Fetcher

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 03:09:05 PM »
That's what makes it so fun, but at the same time very difficult. In official Elder Scrolls lore Argonians are a bit brushed aside, so I have to work with little information. I still try to remain very lore-correct, though.

Gregory Keyes wrote a book in Elder Scrolls setting, titled "The Elder Scrolls: The Infernal City". I have read the beginning, seemed like good enough prose. Anyway, the first scene starts in Black Marsh. I hear that it was officially endorsed by Bethesda. Maybe you'll find it useful.

Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls:_The_Infernal_City

Istreddify

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 03:24:48 PM »
Have you tried digging through stuff added by ES Online?

Gregory Keyes wrote a book in Elder Scrolls setting, titled "The Elder Scrolls: The Infernal City". I have read the beginning, seemed like good enough prose. Anyway, the first scene starts in Black Marsh. I hear that it was officially endorsed by Bethesda. Maybe you'll find it useful.

Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls:_The_Infernal_City
Not really a fan of the books, though they are official lore...

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »
Have you tried digging through stuff added by ES Online?

Not really a fan of the books, though they are official lore...
Yes, I've included a bit of lore from ESO, but tried to stick with what Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim had to offer. I also peeked through the lore of the books, especially The Infernal City, to find out more about Umbriel, but it plays during the 4th era and therefore long after Morrowind.

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 07:44:49 AM »
Progress of the Interior:
Dar-Reema, the master of the refuge. He makes sure everything works fine

Sells-Many-Things, a friendly, but shady fellow

The Hist, one of the new lore books

Wretched Fetcher

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 08:16:51 AM »
This looks nice!

By the way, there is a nifty argonian armor mod by quorn on MMH. I thought that perhaps you would be interested to take a look. I am not sure if it is Better Bodies compatible though, but the screens look amazing. It's how argonians from Black Marsh should look like, I think.

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 08:22:20 AM »
This looks nice!

By the way, there is a nifty argonian armor mod by quorn on MMH. I thought that perhaps you would be interested to take a look. I am not sure if it is Better Bodies compatible though, but the screens look amazing. It's how argonians from Black Marsh should look like, I think.
Thanks, but the argonian models are actually from Wey's Argonians. They're not included in the plot.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:50:56 PM by Flash3113 »