Author Topic: poppin' in  (Read 1146 times)

Corprus

• Outlander
  • noot noot
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Corprus Beast
poppin' in
« on: July 15, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »
so i'm the person behind confessions of a corprus beast and i thought this looks super cool so i'll join in. don't entirely understand what it is that's going on but that hasn't stopped me so far
snailtastic

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: poppin' in
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 04:31:46 PM »
Hey Corprus, welcome to the forums!

Love your blog on Tumblr, and glad to have you here!

Sort of to explain what's going on, ModTown is sort of a town of modders and members of the Morrowind community, with avatars and homes for each person who can directly interact with the player and potentially cause some crazy shenanigans. It's a little more complicated than that of course, with a main quest, in-game newspaper, dungeons and many other features being added in, but that's a basic run-down of the idea behind ModTown.

You can also check out ModTown 2004 for a good idea of where we're going with this.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Corprus

• Outlander
  • noot noot
    • View Profile
    • Confessions of a Corprus Beast
Re: poppin' in
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 06:27:18 PM »
I can't believe I've never seen ModTown before after so many years shifting around through the modding community like a reduced item bin. I was like.. 8 when ModTown 2004 started?? so I couldn't have participated anyway. lol i was too young to buy my own copy of morrowind
snailtastic