Author Topic: NPC faces  (Read 754 times)

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
NPC faces
« on: July 15, 2015, 02:43:42 PM »
If anyone wants a face made for an NPC or their avatar, I can help with that.
You can expect something like these: http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/42693/?

I use "better heads" as meshes; I may be able to modify them for variation if someone else can do the facial animations, or explain/link to a good resource on how to (I'm familiar with animation in blender).

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: NPC faces
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 07:22:50 PM »
Hey, thanks for the offer! My main character who will be my avatar always just used a vanilla face, but I can see this being a really cool thing if people want to have unique faces!

Phobos_Jugular

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 01:23:20 AM »
Hey broder_fisk - I followed up on your Nexus mod and to your recommended mod for khajitt faces and I can see I'm really out of date. These are great! Now I've just volunteered to do some NPC's for this project and for the first batch I have faces from GhanBuriGhan's World of Faces ... BUT ... I have another NPC I'm itching to do for which I can visualize an Altmer character with a definite Chinese image patterned after Fu Manchu complete with an evil Van Dyke type chin beard. His name is Midas Truncator and he is a disgraced Academic who has been expelled from The Imperial Fellowship for his radical views on the great elven migration from Aldmeris to Tamriel (there's a potential quest here). So if you can do the face we can let Darkelfguy tell us how to coordinate your art with my esp.

I await your response with my fingers twitching over my tool kit.

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 07:54:09 AM »
I think I can make that ; it sounds like fun.

I think I'll make the moustache and beard part of the hairstyle, instead of the face.

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 04:00:05 PM »
Here goes (after much trouble): Hair and face files for Midas Truncator