Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 327 times)

Gwumblebunny

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Hey all!
« on: January 08, 2017, 10:28:24 PM »
How goes, all! 

Once again, I have begun my almost annual dive back into Morrowind.  This time, I'm thinking I'll try to do some modding again.  Way back in the day I did some modding, mostly mesh modeling, under the handle Robearberbil. . . though I don't imagine anyone from back then is still puttering around in the Morrowind modding community.  Lot has changed since then, both in my life and the Morrowind modding scene.  As such, I've been watching the youtube vids to get a sense of where things have gone and who's doing what and I have been amazed by the content that has been released.  Just fantastic!  I always knew Morrowind had an enduring presence in many of our lives, I just didn't think there'd be so many talented people doing more than just passionate trips through Vvardenfell nostalgia.

Anyway, I'm super excited to see such great stuff and so many great modders still out there.  <3

Also, hello!  :)

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 12:22:05 PM »
Hi Gwumble! Welcome back after many years. :)

If you're interested, a lot of the active modding community meets on the MW Modding Discord. Feel free to join/lurk!

https://discord.me/mwmods