Author Topic: Stuck in Morrowind mod Suran Underworld  (Read 942 times)

autumnsky38

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Stuck in Morrowind mod Suran Underworld
« on: November 11, 2016, 08:55:53 PM »
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but have been loving your Modding Showcase on You Tube, and since you seem to know a lot about mods, I wanted to come here and ask for your help. I'm currently replaying Morrowind with the mod Suran Underworld, and I absolutely love the mod. Unfortunately, I'm stuck and can't move forward and after emailing and messaging the mod's creator as well as a modder who updated it (On Nexus) as well as posting on many game forums, I haven't heard anything, and so you're my last resort.

If anyone here on the site has played this mod and can help me, I'd be so grateful!  I am currently stuck in Sotha Sil's Workshop and don't know what to do. There are two rooms-the first has a force-field and platforms that move up and down with fabricants on them, and there are two levers up high on the walls. I haven't been able to get to them without falling down, so I went into the second room (this one has lava and a bunch of platforms with control panels.) For each control panel you have to choose a number, and when you do, you appear on a different platform and a fabricant falls down. After "beaming" over to as many platforms and killing as many fabricants as I can, nothing more happens. I'm sure that there is a correct series of numbers to push, but I have no idea of what they might be.  :(

btw---the only thing I've found on the net is a sort of faq, and it does answer a question about this quest. But, it mentions a golem and I haven't seen one of those, plus when I try the console codes suggested, nothing happens.

So.....I'm hoping that someone here may be able to help me. I'm so in love with this mod, and so eager to get moving and play the rest of it, but I can't go further because I have to get the dagger (Shard) and bring it back to the Overlord first. 

Any help would be wonderful----thanks so much in advance!

PS Thank YOU Dark Elf for your awesome Modding Showcases on You Tube---I've found more "new" mods that way than any other!

Tracy

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Morrowind mod Suran Underworld
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:26:23 PM »
Hey, sorry you haven't heard from anyone. Anyways, I'll download the mod this weekend and help look into the problem. Welcome!

GuyRowex

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in Morrowind mod Suran Underworld
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 03:52:25 AM »
Nie wiem, ile możesz mi pomóc uzyskać te informacje, ponieważ chcę uzyskać dostęp do wielu informacji, nie wiem, jak mi pomóc?