Author Topic: Chaka's claim resource request madness mania, edition 1  (Read 533 times)

Chaka

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Chaka's claim resource request madness mania, edition 1
« on: July 18, 2016, 02:40:53 PM »
Just kidding with the title, it's a modest list. I'd be using an item or two from Quarl's Knick Knacks, one from Dongle, one or two from Phijama, and a couple from Momo. I think that's all. Oh yeah, I also took from CG Textures for my own custom models, but I already know those are fine. Should I include a little notepad with exact items (or at least just mods I took from) and their modders, so you can copy from there to MT credits or..?

And what's the deal with used resources that aren't changed? I currently, for example, placed momo's texture inside my CH textures subfolder, but I haven't changed the texture. I can place it inside Momo's original directory, or into some designated ModTown directory, if you guys have one set up, in case several people use the same resource file... just give the command.

Cheers!

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Chaka's claim resource request madness mania, edition 1
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 07:30:09 AM »
Just do your thing, Chaka. The resources you've listed sound fine to me.

As you said, include a notepad crediting people for things you've used. It can just be "Chaka's Plot Credits" or whatever.