Author Topic: Clicking Issues?  (Read 1029 times)

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Clicking Issues?
« on: August 08, 2015, 08:28:44 PM »
For some reason I can't seem to click on anything in the construction set to select it. I can still use a drag box to select stuff, but just clicking isn't working. I have no idea why. I've tried to fix it by extisting and reentering the cs, but that didn't help, and I'm out of ideas of what to do. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: Clicking Issues?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 09:19:45 PM »
Okay, it seems to be working now, but I have no idea what fixed it, as I hadn't done anything accept reopen and close the CS, and leave it closed for several hours. But this does keep happening to me, and it keeps messing up my up my progress. So any suggestions on how to fix this quick, so it won't interrupt my flow, when I'm modding would be nice.

Edit, I take that back, it seems it still effecting the interior of the one shop I'm making. I have no idea whatsoever as to what is going on with it?

Edit 2, and yes this has happened to me before, but those times it was only temporary - I think... at least I hadn't noticed any more issues after having opened the cs again and continuing with my mods. I am so confused.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:27:06 PM by LadyPhoenixFireRose »

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 10:03:48 PM »
Do you have a second Morrowind installation you can use? If so, you could try copying the mod project over to a different Morrowind install and see if the same issue keeps happening, that would tell you if the problem is with the CS itself or something wrong with the mod file.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
Didn't think of that, I do have other installs. I'll try that and let you know how it works.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 01:37:07 PM »
Okay, so I tried another install, and the same thing happened. For the time being I resorted to copying everything I had done into a brand new interior cell, where I can now work with it. Though, if anyone has any suggestions for fixing it without having to resort to that I'd be happy to hear them.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:39:21 PM by LadyPhoenixFireRose »