Author Topic: [NPC] Dining Hall NPC's  (Read 776 times)

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
[NPC] Dining Hall NPC's
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:52:35 AM »
Hello, as you may know, the Dining Hall for the Community Consortium is in my hands. I am ready to begin work on it once again after being on vacation and etc. for 3 weeks. I am ready to begin adding NPC's, but requests for certain NPC's would be great.  :)

You may develop any NPC with their summary and what they would function as, and can post them below. If I accept the NPC, I will put it here with their summary.

The NPC's can be whatever you think you would find in the CC's Dining Hall. Whether it be grumpy old Dunmer, or a highly annoying Wood Elf. Any type of NPC is welcome, this is ModTown, afterall.

Thank you!  ;D

Dining Hall NPC's

Va'krin- A capricious khajiit who loves sharing the wonders of moon sugar. He doesn't understand what these people have against the sweet sugar, so he wants to just slip a little bit into the food. Just to show everyone what their missing!
He's willing to share with the player too by giving the player a free sample, if he/she asks about the topic of moon sugar. . .
(by ShylyMrWolf)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:17:22 PM by MattTheBagel »
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
Re: [NPC] Dining Hall NPC's
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:13:52 PM »
I got one. How about a capricious khajiit named Va'Krin who loves sharing the wonders of moon sugar. He doesn't understand what these people have against the sweet sugar, so he wants to just slip a little bit into the food. Just to show everyone what their missing!

He's willing to share with the player too by giving the player a free sample, if he/she asks about the topic of moon sugar. . .

Got any questions, let me know  ;D

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 08:14:48 PM »
I got one. How about a capricious khajiit named Va'Krin who loves sharing the wonders of moon sugar. He doesn't understand what these people have against the sweet sugar, so he wants to just slip a little bit into the food. Just to show everyone what their missing!

I like! Definitely is interesting. I will add him to the Dining Hall. Do you wish to write his dialogue (type/message it to me) or do you want me to do it? I will be the one implementing it in the Dining Hall but you can still write the dialogue if you would like.

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »

I like! Definitely is interesting. I will add him to the Dining Hall. Do you wish to write his dialogue (type/message it to me) or do you want me to do it? I will be the one implementing it in the Dining Hall but you can still write the dialogue if you would like.

I'll write the dialogue and post it on the thread. You got modding to worry about.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 02:48:09 PM by ShylyMrWolf »

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 01:17:33 PM »
Here you go. If you have any questions, let me know.

[Greetings] Greetings friend! You look tired, maybe you would want to try sweet moonsugar, yes? Va'Krin is willing to share.

[Moonsugar]: Ahh, Va'Krin is glad you asked. Khajiit is happy to help! (Gives player one moonsugar)
   (If the player clicks the [Moonsugar] topic again)- Va'Krin would love to give everyone as much sweet sugar as they wanted, but Khajiit only has so much.

[Va'Krin] Va'Krin loves moonsugar, and he dreams of sharing his love with everybody, but those fools won't let him in the kitchens!

[Kitchens] Yes, can you believe it? They say Va'Krin just "gets in the way". This one had to sneak in last night so he could add moonsugar to the meats! He was nearly caught too. Khajiit had to rush out before he could finish. What nonsense. . .

[Solsthiem] They say it's a land covered in snow as white as sugar. What a glorious place it must be!

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 03:47:14 PM »
Awesome, sounds great. I'll implement that into the DH. Thank you.