Author Topic: Recent games you've been playing  (Read 806 times)

Lefok

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Recent games you've been playing
« on: May 26, 2016, 07:45:46 PM »
What kind of games you guys have been playing through besides Morrowind? I've been going though Planescape Torment and so far I'm really digging the aesthetics, the dialogue, and the overall lore of the world.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Re: Recent games you've been playing
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 08:01:44 PM »
Skyrim. I have around a thousand of hours on Skyrim on my xbox, and I have always watched videos about mods (That's what actually taught me more about mods, 4 years ago). Now that I have a computer that can handle modded Skyrim, I have been modding it to the death. I'm still playing Morrowind, but Skyrim is also a great game (imo).
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Turelek

• Community Secretary
  • The one and only.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 10:14:58 PM »
Mount and Blade: Warband, Medieval II: Total War, Civilization: III. No particular order, of course. I love the Full Invasion 2 mod for Warband, and the campaigns in Medieval II are fun (colonizing Brazil as the Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire, for example), and I have been playing Civilization III for years, also have a mod I've been developing for it that spices it up nicely. There is Morrowind too, of course!
Modding since 2008. Happy to be a part of the Morrowind Modding Commune.

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 04:52:07 AM »
I've been playing through Dark Souls 3 with my pyromancer glass cannon build, and I'm pretty late into the game. The only way I survive is by rolling and pelting people with fireballs.

Lefok

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 12:08:08 AM »
I remember I used to play Skyrim on my PS3, it's what actually got me introduced to the Elderscroll series. I haven't actually gave much thought about modding until sometime after I got into Morrowind, it was just a thing I never really gave much thought about until I actually started hearing about the process.
I really like MaB, though I haven't really visited that game in a long while. I haven't played the other two games, what are they like?
I've yet to get my hands on that game, so I don't know a whole lot about the game except for some images and certain events. Is the class you're playing fun?

Leonardo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 03:01:12 AM »
Mount and Blade: Warband, Medieval II: Total War, Civilization: III. No particular order, of course. I love the Full Invasion 2 mod for Warband, and the campaigns in Medieval II are fun (colonizing Brazil as the Byzantine/Eastern Roman Empire, for example), and I have been playing Civilization III for years, also have a mod I've been developing for it that spices it up nicely. There is Morrowind too, of course!
I too like to play a Total War game and right now I am playing Medieval Total War, but in contrast to you I don't like Medieval 2 Total War much due for the messed up time frame in-game e.g one season is 2 year instead of the opposite 2 seasons in one year.

I also like to play Sid Meier's Civilization game series now and then.  My favorite Civ game is Civilization 2.

Visens

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 10:43:34 AM »
I've been playing some Destiny 2 on PC lately. I'm enjoying it more than I though I would since I'm not that into shooters.