Author Topic: Greetings. And how may I help?  (Read 1688 times)

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Greetings. And how may I help?
« on: March 09, 2016, 09:28:37 PM »
MattTheBagel here!
(MatthewTheBagel on MW nexus)

I suppose I should introduce myself at some point. I am not 'shining brand new' here (I have been working on my plot since Feb. 24 2k16) But, I haven't been here too long either.

Anyway, I started modding around November 2015. By "modding" I mean playing around in the construction set. I have learned many things in those experiences, and I would gladly say I am  some-what experienced with modding. I can do Interior design, quests, dialogue, some basic scripting, and the likes. I have released a good bit of mods over my period of time here, including Rift, a town mod. And Aloros, a companion, and several others.
I am glad to be here, and I'm sure I could be of use, and lend an extra hand.

Basically what I'm saying is I am willing to help however I can with this project. I would be glad to be of use, whether it be simply populated the town with arrogant NPC's, or making more plots/shops if needed.
I'd also be glad to help with other projects too, like Lyithidonea. I could make interiors, NPC's etc.
As of now (MARCH), I am still working on my plot (45), but in the mean time?...
Anyway,
Greetings, and cheers.
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings. And how may I help?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 08:09:31 PM »
Well, dang it! Which do I call you? Matt or Matthew? My cousin always went by Math.

As far as your offer, I would love to get some more NPCs to liven the place up a bit. I know that not all of the interiors are done. But we could have some wandering the streets; design a couple for NPC homes that aren't complete or put them in the tavern or something (actually, I don't think anyone in the taverns have dialogue yet aside from some of the dialogue I added to the Knight's Inn).

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 05:24:58 PM »
Cool! Also I go by Matt  ;)

About the NPC's in ModTown, should I just create a seperate .ESP and add the NPC's in from there? I'll definitely be thinking of some characters while I'm continuing my plot and whatnot

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 07:37:19 PM »
Yeah, I'd suggest putting them in a new ESP.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 03:25:14 PM »
Yeah, I'd suggest putting them in a new ESP.

Looking at this I ask myself why I wanted to know if it should be in a new ESP.. of course it would.

Anyway, I'm thinking of not doing this after my claim, because I feel like someone could add way much more life to NPC's than I can, so I may just do another claim or help work on public buildings after

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 07:56:40 PM »
not sure that i agree with the statement that you wouldn't be successful in bringing some NPCs to life, but work on whatever catches your fancy, matt! just know that there can be lots of characters in modtown; wouldn't hurt at all to have a few more of them be yours. ;)