Author Topic: {Modder Claim} Plot 45 - MatthewTheBagel  (Read 8887 times)

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
{Modder Claim} Plot 45 - MatthewTheBagel
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:14:07 AM »
Progress: Modder Claim Finished!

Hello, Matt here (MatthewTheBagel on nexus) I'd like to claim plot 45. I plan on building something (not sure yet) maybe Velothi, but I plan on adding a quest to, as well as my persona, and other NPC's to interact with and learn about ModTown by. Hope this is approved, look forward to building, Thanks!

EDIT; Here is what the plot will include;
- 3 buildings
- Exterior space as a garden
- My avatar; Matt The Bagel.
- Many of Bagel's Slaves, like Shwizzle the gardener.
- A whole new realm entered via portal
- New interiotrs; A Bar; The Dazed Guar Tavern, in this realm, as well as a Bath/pool area.
- The Realm's exterior space is an island paradise
- A Shack in the garden, with a sink hole in it that leads to a cavern full of a Daedric group.
- This sink hole contains a "Daedric Refuge" as well as a small bar area where the daedra hang out, and a housepod where a telvanni wizard lives.
- Much more!

The plot is a Common Architectural style, with 3 buildings, a garden, quests, 13+ interiors, a new realm, and much more.
Scroll down to see updates and images
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:42:17 PM by MattTheBagel »
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: {Modder Claim} Plot 45 - MatthewTheBagel
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 04:51:59 AM »
Hey, welcome to the team, MattTheBagel! Your claim is approved, happy modding and let us know if you need any help with the masterfile! :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 06:19:17 AM »
Great! Thank you! And I am going to be a building a common and/or a Nord house with a garden aspect in the plot with 2 buildings, and lots of Misc. NPC's like my first Morrowind characters, etc. There's going to be some small quests too :)

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 08:26:54 PM »
Welcome, Matt!

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 05:51:28 PM »
Thanks Melchior, appreciate it! Also, I'm planning on getting some screenshots and an update out soon. I'm actually getting a new computer, so expect updates around next week. So far the Homestead has a garden, some quests, and the main building's interior is filled with decor, so i'd say that is done. I still have much more, and am planning to do much more, however. It's going good :)

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 09:05:51 AM »
Sounds like you're making quick progress! Looking forward to the next update.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 05:12:11 PM »
Hello, so, I'm trying to attach my first image of my mod plot but I keep getting "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator." How should I go about putting my pictures on here?

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 06:22:04 PM »
I use an external upload image site, mostly this. http://postimage.org/

Then I copy "Thumbnail for Forums (1)," and then with a few more images, I post.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 06:57:14 PM »
Yeah, I think that the file size limit for whatever host Darkelfguy is using must be full. I haven't been able to attach files for a while... makes it tricky for people to post finished claims, so I hope DEG can address it soon.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 07:20:40 PM »
I add my pictures to the Gallery and then link in my topic directly to the image using the insert image function.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:22:52 PM by LadyPhoenixFireRose »
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 08:46:30 PM »

Heres a bookshelf, one of many. These will have random commodities, as well as named items refering to mods I have created and other things.

This is where all those filthy cat slaves smoke their skooma and hang out. Still Working on making it look better.

Heres a view of the upstairs of the main building, where Bagel resides.

The main floor of the main building. Heres the dining area.

More of the main floor of the main building. Small waiting area? and small decor table.

Heres where an NPC may lay down, enjoy the breeze, or read. This is in the garden-area.

This is Shwizzle, the gardener. He will sell you herbs and the such

Beast races partaking in a gambling game downstairs in the slave quarters.

Just an outside view of the plot to show there will be walls surrounding the homestead.

Secret room in the basement (A com/stone area that connects the 2 buildings underground). This particular cellar requires a key.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 08:58:00 PM »
Addition to the images of my plot above, I will be explaining it and giving an update. Also thank you to those who helped me with how to upload those images, lol.

Bagel's ModTown plot 45

My plot, aka Bagel's Homestead will include the following;

Exterior space (GARDEN)-
The exterior of my plot will include a garden, with gardener slaves, many herbs, sitting areas, table, etc. This exterior space also includes two buildings; Slave Quarters, and Bagel's Homestead.

Bagel's Homestead (interior 1)-
This interior includes 2 floors, one with a dining area, sitting area, much decor, lots of booze, and access to the basement. The top floor includes bed, desk, decor, items, NPCs, and quests, etc. The top floor is the living space of Bagel.

Slave Quarters (Interior 2)- This interior is where the slaves reside. This includes a dining room/kitchen, skooma room, lower floor with beds, storage and table(s). And access to the basement.

Bagel's Basement (interior 3) - This interior space is a basement that runs underneath both buildings and the homestead. It includes a main hall, with a main room, and a locked room. There will be storage and 'other' things within..

QUESTS; - So far I have added 4 quests (nothing big), planning more (maybe).

To sum it up I have been making pretty decent progress, but keep in mind it is not finished. Also, feedback would be appreciated. If I could improve on anything let me know  :D

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »
Some decent progress indeed! It's coming along really well, Bagel. I love what I see so far. It's great seeing how everyone has a different style.

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 09:02:15 PM »

This is where all those filthy cat slaves smoke their skooma and hang out. Still Working on making it look better.
Wow! It reminds me of Turkey! (The country, not the animal). While I do see a seam between a wall and the floor it is nice job as it is!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:03:48 PM by Turelek »

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 05:55:25 PM »
Update 2

So I have added a couple things, like more clutter in the basement, more decor, and some other things.

This is the Smoking den. Second room in the Slave's Quarters on the Homestead. All the Khajiit come here after their shift to get higher than a cliffracer. There's skooma, trippy books, bottles, and tons of lounging cushions. Theres also a note to show how some of the slaves slack off in here. The Shrooms growing on the wall represent the drug activities that go on here. Plus it looks cool, especially with the Shelf fungi as actual shelves.

Here is entrance 1 of the basement. I need to add more storage/clutter here, but that's that. There's also some of Bagel's commodities on the shelf there, like a Rift Guard helmet.

This is a make-shift Target for practicing archery in the basement. It's actually quite cool to go behind the table and look at all the arrowheads piercing through.

I'm going to use the Cliffracer Furn item from BM as a stuffed-cliffracer above the basement. You can also see the archery area.

Here's more of the smoking den. Tapestries, skooma, and cushions galore.

I just completed this area actually. I'm going to add lot's more storage, and random furniture like chairs stacked, and the like. Basically this is where all the storage is well, stored.