Author Topic: Necromancer for hire (also, what's going on with quests?)  (Read 451 times)

HangHimHigher

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
Necromancer for hire (also, what's going on with quests?)
« on: January 31, 2016, 05:28:55 AM »
I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this thread, but I just wanted to offer an antagonist and a quest setup.  I mostly finished my claim recently, and the backstory is that my modder avatar has gone missing (just like I vanish from modding for months at a time in real life...), leading to some of the characters in my claim starting to fade back into raw imagination.  One of them, a young necromancer, has an existential crisis and escaped from the place to try to avoid the fadeout.  So if anybody needs an antagonist, I would be happy to put him in there and write his dialogue, scripts, whatever.  Else, I'll put him in a dungeon somewhere?

Also, we were discussing (ages ago) sending the player out to visit modders and do quests for them as part of the MQ?  Well, my modder avatar/claim is on the list of "people you can send the player to".  Just give me a heads up and I'll write a quick quest.  Perhaps the background can be "this modder has gone missing. Are they dead? Find them please!"

But it seems like we're not at the quest stage yet?  I don't have much time left before I have to vanish again, but I can write and script a bit if we need it.