Author Topic: [Modder Claim] Plot 27 - Princess Stomper  (Read 3057 times)

princess stomper

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 27 - Princess Stomper
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 06:13:20 AM »
Thank you! I think it's now finished (just took a little run around and didn't spot anything amiss). Now just working out how to upload it or where to email it. :)

I've just stuck it here in the meantime http://www.4shared.com/zip/Yiph33gIce/Modtown_2015_Claim_27.html

NOTE: I couldn't get Overunity to work (on Windows 10) so I had to manually compile the textures and meshes. Some may be missing, but they are resources so widely used (such as Starcon5's bookshelf) that it is extremely likely that you already have them.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:14:35 AM by princess stomper »

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 09:58:28 PM »
I love it, looks great! I can just imagine going into that home as its raining and sitting next to the cozy fireplace reading a Vvardenfell classic  ;)
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 07:21:10 PM »
I test on a primarily vanilla install so I should catch anything that's missing. Could you email me the file (melchior.dahrk@gmail.com)? I can't seem to make 4shared download the file, and I'm not going to sign in with a social media account to get it...

princess stomper

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 03:11:32 PM »
Ooops, sorry, was at a conference: yes, I've emailed the file over now. Hope it's all there!