Author Topic: [Modder Claim] - plot 2 - broder_fisk  (Read 2081 times)

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
[Modder Claim] - plot 2 - broder_fisk
« on: July 15, 2015, 01:22:44 PM »
I just learned of this project and want to join; I'd like a plot somewhere in town but I have no specific wishes, and also not really any idea of what to build there - yet.
(Edit: I want plot 2. The style is going to be Imperial-like. My modder avatar will be a Bosmer.)

If you need contributions for other stuff as well, I can help with something (as long as it isn't scripting, or something that takes much time and effort, because I have a lot of projects atm).

Also, I wonder, exactly how are we supposed to do this in practice?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:29:57 PM by broder_fisk »

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] broder_fisk, unspecific town plot
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »
...Never mind, I found darkelfguy's video; that explains it more in detail :)

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] - plot 2 - broder_fisk
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 07:27:42 AM »
Plans for plot 2

My modder avatar is a Bosmer named Blink.
He's a custom class, Surgeon.

Blink is a face surgeon (gives people new faces) but he also has other things going on. His problem is that he gets new ideas all the time and quickly gets bored with the old ones, so I want him to have a few unfinished projects standing in different places.
I also want there to be a few NPCs who have had dealings with Blink:

*One who has an unfinished face
*One who has been waiting for more than a year to get a new face but still hasn't got one
*One who has a really weird face
*One who got a new face and is happy with it

Blink loves cats, so he has two Khajiit slaves named Fluffy and Kitty. He refers to them as his cats, not as his slaves. He also has a Dunmer housekeeper named Nayram Selas. Nayram Selas is rather conservative and thinks that the slaves should work, but Blink is of the opinion that cats should do what they want, and this is the main source of disagreement between him and his housekeeper.

A possible quest involving Blink is that the player has to make him finish one of his unfinished projects. He sends the player on various odd tasks, until the player character realizes he is just procrastrinating, and can make Blink finish the project by either beating him up, persuading him or intimidating him (depending on what the player character is good at).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:44:31 AM by broder_fisk »

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
Unfinished facial reconstruction projects..? Sounds terrifying! :D

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 08:52:07 AM »
Plans for plot 2
*One who has an unfinished face
*One who has been waiting for more than a year to get a new face but still hasn't got one
*One who has a really weird face
*One who got a new face and is happy with it

Sounds like typical plastic surgery to me.

Just kidding. Sounds like a really fun questline. :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:04:45 PM by Flash3113 »

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 08:57:49 AM »
A new job and a graphics card issue has prevented me from working, but now I've gotten used to the job and the graphics card is replaced, so for the last month I've worked on it a little every day.

Most of the area is finished, except the basement where Blink's study and some creepy stuff will be.
Also there's still no dialogue.

I have an idea, sort of. While working with the interior I put some skulls as decoration. Then I realized Blink of course uses skulls to create his faces. Because 1) he's a Bosmer, and 2) the Morrowind meshes replace the entire head, not just change the features like in Oblivion and Skyrim.
These skulls have to come from somewhere (someone).

A simple quest could be that if the player kills any enemies, they can take their skull and sell to Blink. Which would require a script perhaps, that adds a skull to everyone's inventory (?)
A more complex quest could be that either Blink is a serial killer, buys skulls from a serial killer, or is suspected of being one, but innocent.

I would have added my files here, but I get an error message saying the upload box is full or something like that.

MattTheBagel

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 10:42:27 AM »
Sounds really cool, I'm looking foward to meeting this non-ordinary bosmer face surgeon! Also I was getting that error message when trying to attach something yesterday, don't know whats up with that.
"I could kill that guar. Those boots are ruined."

My Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/elder_scrolls_page/

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 07:36:01 PM »
welcome back!

as to the error message, i think darkelfguy ran out of space here or something. either use a filesharing site like dropbox or send it to me in an email when it's ready to merge: melchior.dahrk@gmail.com

Lefok

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 07:58:49 PM »
A new job and a graphics card issue has prevented me from working, but now I've gotten used to the job and the graphics card is replaced, so for the last month I've worked on it a little every day.

Most of the area is finished, except the basement where Blink's study and some creepy stuff will be.
Also there's still no dialogue.

I have an idea, sort of. While working with the interior I put some skulls as decoration. Then I realized Blink of course uses skulls to create his faces. Because 1) he's a Bosmer, and 2) the Morrowind meshes replace the entire head, not just change the features like in Oblivion and Skyrim.
These skulls have to come from somewhere (someone).

A simple quest could be that if the player kills any enemies, they can take their skull and sell to Blink. Which would require a script perhaps, that adds a skull to everyone's inventory (?)
A more complex quest could be that either Blink is a serial killer, buys skulls from a serial killer, or is suspected of being one, but innocent.

I would have added my files here, but I get an error message saying the upload box is full or something like that.
Just to let you know, my plot is a graveyard with a crypts of sorts, that could be another option, that the bosmer could "borrow" skulls from it.

broder_fisk

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 12:55:16 PM »
That's also a good idea.