Author Topic: Announcement: November Progress Video - Post Demo Files by December 17th!  (Read 2574 times)

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Greetings, I know I haven't been around much lately and that I've been a bit slow to get things organized, so to make this official, we're now taking demo files until December 17th. I know this is all awfully late for the November  Progress video, but I intend to make this up to you guys with a followup video in time for Christmas, an official ModTown 2015 trailer with all of the hype bells and whistles I can attach.

But until then, there's still the November Progress video, so please post your demo files below by the 17th in order to get them included in the official video! And also, for anyone who missed it, ModTown 2015 has been extended until Spring of 2016, so there's still plenty of time to work on your claims if you've been (as I have) busy with other affairs.

Thanks for reading and participating, with any lucky we'll have a ton of progress to show off in this next video and an awesome new trailer for the holidays! :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Announcement: November Progress Video - Post Demo Files by December 17th!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 10:06:29 PM »
Hey DEG! The landmass ESM has been updated. It now includes the Tower of Baelgon dungeon as well as Danjb's claim.

And no rush about the videos! Honestly, at this point, I think it would make sense to just focus on getting the hype video out by Christmas rather than making the November status update; but that's just my take on it.

Autoclock

• Modder Emissary
  • I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kajoob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 11:50:44 PM »
Stick with what I already posted in the October thread, as five days isn't going to be enough for me to show off anything substantive beyond that. I could finish the Brothers, but they wouldn't have dialog, so I'd rather keep going with the interior I'm putting together at the moment. It's the main control room for Autotower, so it's very important that my concentration isn't disrupted.
Mod not for recognition, but for respect for the craft.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 06:04:48 AM »
If you wouldn't mind, the file for the Town I posted, in the other thread, is as much an update as I have for it. Though, with I extension I might just be able to get you get you a more finished version of the Alchemist than shown in the last video. I think that will be all I'll have for this one.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

Drakkmore

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 12:30:54 PM »
As stated in the other progress video thread I have not done much to my plot that isn't dialog, or voice file related. So no update from me this time around. I'll get it flushed out clutter wise when I can.
So. You're going to Red Mountain to kill Dagoth Ur? Vivec couldn't do it, so he's elected you.
Doesn't that worry you?

My THoS Gallery http://www.tesvskyrim.com/skyrim-gallery-3524

My C&E information for Drakkmore: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/cne/cne_viewchar.php?id=1126

Publick Gamer

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 06:24:23 PM »
Here's the latest version of Plot 16, now 100% dirty edit free!  ;)
"Oh for the love of Akatosh, would everyone just calm down!?" - Martin Septim

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 12:19:44 AM »
While the exterior I feel could use more work I want to revisit again soon after finishing the interiors, I'm happy to say the Consortium is showcase ready. Right now however, please do not do any interiors, and also the doors to the interiors have not been connected as of yet. Also need to polish some scripts very soon. Otherwise in it's current state - the consortium's exterior can be shown.

Also included is the old master file I'm still building on - just in case the Consortium right now doesn't work with the current one. Just so you can be aware.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 02:27:22 AM »
Here is newer more cluttered version of of the Alchemist's shop. Only that shop and the exterior should be in this plugin, and this time I'm certain it is the right version. Also please don't forget the latest version of the Town Hall.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 02:51:09 PM »
I don't know if you already started recording, but could you use this newer and more complete version of my plot? If not then that's also fine, it's my fault after all.

Note: This is probably the finished version of the plot. I might have to eradicate a few errors before merging it.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 10:42:32 AM »
Thanks everyone! Video recording is finished and the video will go live tomorrow on Christmas. I apologize of the delay, I may have gotten a little sidetracked with modding (in fact, I may have spent 20 hours working on my claim). In any event, there may or may not be a new forest on the southeastern shores of ModTown, I apologize for the sudden and unexplained change in geography.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 12:15:35 PM »
Looks like the video is up everyone! #Invalid YouTube Link#

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 04:39:36 PM »
Here's the video in full:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qqr7iED1sg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qqr7iED1sg</a>