Author Topic: Morrowind Mod of the Month - August Voting  (Read 1416 times)

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Morrowind Mod of the Month - August Voting
« on: October 09, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
Once again, it's time to vote for the Mod of the Month! Lyithdonea won last time, and since no one else voted for anything, I picked Wey's Argonians and Bosmers Redone to round off the video. But anyway, this time we're doing things slightly different, instead of hosting the poll here, we're hosting it over at Straw Poll, so be sure to head over and vote!

And just like before, we have mods from both the Nexus and GHF represented in this poll, so most of the mods from August are covered. The top 3 winners by the end of the polling period will be shown off in the next episode of the Mod of the Month series, and these videos will be kind of like shortened episodes of MMS that focus pretty much entirely on providing a review of each mod in question and why they deserve to be considered as some of the best mods of the month.

In total, about 37 mods were released by the Morrowind Modding Community in August, but we've only included 30 in the poll (due to limitations, we had to cut a couple of tweak and modder resource mods). You can vote for the one you think was the best in the straw poll, and if you want to vote for a mod missing from the poll, just post below with the name of said mod.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur)

• Community Secretary
  • Those who fear death will never enjoy life.
    • View Profile
    • channel
Re: Morrowind Mod of the Month - August Voting
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 02:30:13 AM »
Can I have my ald-ruhn overhaul mod taken off this list, I released my THe City Of Ald-Ruhn mod that was much better and I don't really think my original ald ruhn overhaul mod should even be on this list.   
We have not inherited the earth from out ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children.