Author Topic: modtown 2015  (Read 1352 times)

lythoc

• Outlander
    • View Profile
modtown 2015
« on: June 29, 2015, 08:48:07 PM »
Hey guys, if you have an open slot I'd love to contribute. Love what Melchior did with the landmass. Was thinking maybe I could do a cart ride or something. Anyway I have loads of time till September and am willing to commit to this. :)

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: modtown 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:13:57 PM »
Welcome! A cart ride sounds like a lot of fun! I always enjoyed those sorts of things in Princess Stomper's mods.

The basic landmass is done. I'm sure there will be some tweaking as we iron out the vision for the project. Maybe adding more resources to the environment or other modders touching it up. I'm hoping that once Darkelfguy comes back around maybe we can get organized to tackle the main part of the mod which is the city itself. We need to get modders kicked off with making their own claims.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 11:11:50 PM »
Of course Lythoc, you're more than welcome to contribute! We're open to everyone (although we haven't made an official announcement yet). A cart ride could definitely be a cool idea, I know of a few older mods that attempted cart-rides and those typically worked pretty well.

And apologies Melchior, I haven't been too active, it took 35~40 hours to get that episode of Morrowind Modding Tutorials done so I'm a bit behind with getting things organized for ModTown.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Autoclock

• Modder Emissary
  • I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Koo-koo-kajoob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:37:15 PM »
Just letting everyone know, in case they didn't already, that I plan on contributing to this year's Mod Town. I'm not sure where I'm supposed to post pics of my progress, though. I'm also not sure my project is going to fit in here, but I suppose if a Dwemer airship was cool last time, I can get away with a tribute to the divine weirdo, Vivec.
Mod not for recognition, but for respect for the craft.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 09:10:59 AM »
And apologies Melchior, I haven't been too active, it took 35~40 hours to get that episode of Morrowind Modding Tutorials done so I'm a bit behind with getting things organized for ModTown.
No worries. I'm just hoping someone else can lead the charge there, at least for now. I don't know if it's going to happen, but I really want to get the Lyithdonea Alpha released this week... if I can find the time to clean up the remaining items.