Author Topic: Announcement: October Progress Video - October 17th - Post Your Demo Files!  (Read 6822 times)

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Greetings everyone, as you all know, we did a September Progress video a couple of weeks ago, but due to the nature of the project with everyone working on their own thing, we were only able to show off a small portion of total progress. So this time around, I'd like to announce that we'll be taking WiP demo files of any and all claims in order to more accurately show off the progress on ModTown 2015 for the October Update video!

If you want your claim to be featured, just post below with a file attachment and it'll be included in the October video. You have until roughly October 15th~16th to submit any WiP files to be featured, and of course, please let me know if there's particular sections you'd like highlighted or avoided.
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Lougian

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Hello Darkelfguy,

I'm interested in sharing my WIP project, unfortunately I don't have time these days to clean the mod, I hope it's still okay to share it.
Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z5onuu6dyf684ne/Lougian's+lair.rar

OrinDac

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
Hey there DEG, I'm really sorry I haven't been more active on the forums lately.  I had to step away from modding for a bit, because it was starting to feel a bit like a job and I wasn't enjoying it and with nothing to report, there was not a lot to post about.  The structure work on my mod is done, it's mostly just interior detailing work to do now, but there is a lot of it.  After getting the notification of this, I've decided to try and throw myself back into modding and see if I can't get a burst of creativity to get a bunch of work done.  I'm giving myself the deadline of the 14th, so whatever I have at that point, I will upload so you can use it.  It isn't a huge mod, but it will have it's charms.  Hope you and everyone else are having a good weekend.

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
My claim is now included in the main file.

Danjb

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Hey Darkelfguy,

Great work as usual!
Here is my claim - not much to see yet, but if nothing else maybe it will make the background less empty!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45017723/ModTown%202015%20-%20Plot%206%20-%20Danjb.ESP

Cheers,
Danjb

Drakkmore

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Here's my plot demo, The dialog, and house cluttering is not nearly done yet, and I still have to clutter up the cistern cavern for Drakkmore's first quest he gives. Which has the player clear out a few critters from the cavern so he can finish getting it ready for when the building materials for his cistern arrive. (I'm no scripter so the cistern won't actually ever be finished.
other then the dialog, and cluttering the house, and populating, and cluttering the cistern everything else is about finished.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qccwzahoj8quf99/Drakk%20Modtown%202015%20demo.zip?dl=0

Edit: Credit, and thanks for resources tha I've used from others in this:

7. THANKS, Credits

-- Kiteflyer61 for the use of his woodstove, Xeon, for the Couches
   and matching chairs, Dongle for the wooden washbasens, Phyjama
   for the Light Saber blades, Indigo for the Display Case (I have
   adjusted the animation, and renamed the idles, an dkeyframes,
   and made the new textures for theglass pieces), Stuporstar for
   the sheathing script on the sword, Spirithawke for the scripts on
   the Chess Case, the display case, and the French Doors, Westly
   for hairs, and Robert for the teen wood elf/dark elf bodies, and
   faces.

Thanks to the Blender Corporation for making one of the tools that allowed
me to make this mod. Thanks to Adobe for Photoshop 7 which was used to create
all of the textures, Normal maps, environment maps, and gloss maps for

And of course thanks the Bethesda for The great game, and allowing
us the players to Mod their wonderful world.

EDIT EDIT: If I forgot any one and you recognize it would you let me know so I can add them to the credit section of the final readme?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:20:21 PM by Drakkmore »
So. You're going to Red Mountain to kill Dagoth Ur? Vivec couldn't do it, so he's elected you.
Doesn't that worry you?

My THoS Gallery http://www.tesvskyrim.com/skyrim-gallery-3524

My C&E information for Drakkmore: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/cne/cne_viewchar.php?id=1126

Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur)

• Community Secretary
  • Those who fear death will never enjoy life.
    • View Profile
    • channel
Here is my plot, I'm still tempted to add more.  Perhaps I will.    :D
We have not inherited the earth from out ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children.

LadyPhoenixFireRose

• Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
I don't have anything ready just yet, but I'll be sure to have something set up for each of my claims. Though for the Town Hall and my Island it might just be the exteriors, my two shops will be most finished at the very least, so showing the interiors shouldn't be a problem. As of right now, I don't have enough set up the other to really show. Well, I do have my entrance hall... But in any case, right now my main priority is finishing the shops. So hopefully they will be ready.
"If Death doesn't kill you, then nothing will."
"Fate can only do so much for a person, the rest is up to them."

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Hello Darkelfguy,

I'm interested in sharing my WIP project, unfortunately I don't have time these days to clean the mod, I hope it's still okay to share it.
Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/download/z5onuu6dyf684ne/Lougian's+lair.rar

Thanks Lougian, but could you attach the file using the forum attachment options? Mediafire has never worked for me, the download just keeps cycling without ever downloading, and the whole site seems to give off about a thousand virus warnings from my AntiVirus security.

Anyway, don't worry about cleaning the file, we don't really need everything polished in order to show it in video form so it should be good.

Hey there DEG, I'm really sorry I haven't been more active on the forums lately.  I had to step away from modding for a bit, because it was starting to feel a bit like a job and I wasn't enjoying it and with nothing to report, there was not a lot to post about.  The structure work on my mod is done, it's mostly just interior detailing work to do now, but there is a lot of it.  After getting the notification of this, I've decided to try and throw myself back into modding and see if I can't get a burst of creativity to get a bunch of work done.  I'm giving myself the deadline of the 14th, so whatever I have at that point, I will upload so you can use it.  It isn't a huge mod, but it will have it's charms.  Hope you and everyone else are having a good weekend.

Hey, I understand, everyone needs to take a break now and then. Let me know if you need any help, and I look forward to what you'll put up! :)

Hey Darkelfguy,

Great work as usual!
Here is my claim - not much to see yet, but if nothing else maybe it will make the background less empty!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45017723/ModTown%202015%20-%20Plot%206%20-%20Danjb.ESP

Cheers,
Danjb

Thanks Danjb! Even if there's not much to see, we can at least get the exterior showcased in the next video.

Here's my plot demo, The dialog, and house cluttering is not nearly done yet, and I still have to clutter up the cistern cavern for Drakkmore's first quest he gives. Which has the player clear out a few critters from the cavern so he can finish getting it ready for when the building materials for his cistern arrive. (I'm no scripter so the cistern won't actually ever be finished.
other then the dialog, and cluttering the house, and populating, and cluttering the cistern everything else is about finished.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qccwzahoj8quf99/Drakk%20Modtown%202015%20demo.zip?dl=0

Edit: Credit, and thanks for resources tha I've used from others in this:

7. THANKS, Credits

-- Kiteflyer61 for the use of his woodstove, Xeon, for the Couches
   and matching chairs, Dongle for the wooden washbasens, Phyjama
   for the Light Saber blades, Indigo for the Display Case (I have
   adjusted the animation, and renamed the idles, an dkeyframes,
   and made the new textures for theglass pieces), Stuporstar for
   the sheathing script on the sword, Spirithawke for the scripts on
   the Chess Case, the display case, and the French Doors, Westly
   for hairs, and Robert for the teen wood elf/dark elf bodies, and
   faces.

Thanks to the Blender Corporation for making one of the tools that allowed
me to make this mod. Thanks to Adobe for Photoshop 7 which was used to create
all of the textures, Normal maps, environment maps, and gloss maps for

And of course thanks the Bethesda for The great game, and allowing
us the players to Mod their wonderful world.

EDIT EDIT: If I forgot any one and you recognize it would you let me know so I can add them to the credit section of the final readme?

Thanks Drakkmore, I've been looking forward to checking out your house, we'll definitely feature in the next video! :)

Here is my plot, I'm still tempted to add more.  Perhaps I will.    :D

Thanks Symbiote!

I don't have anything ready just yet, but I'll be sure to have something set up for each of my claims. Though for the Town Hall and my Island it might just be the exteriors, my two shops will be most finished at the very least, so showing the interiors shouldn't be a problem. As of right now, I don't have enough set up the other to really show. Well, I do have my entrance hall... But in any case, right now my main priority is finishing the shops. So hopefully they will be ready.

Sounds good LadyPhoenix, just let me know if you need help with anything! :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Lougian

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Oups, sorry ! I always have the reflex to use Mediafire. Here's the file, and thanks. :)

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
Here's my plot. Please let me know if there's any problems getting it to work!

Moritius

• Community Secretary
  • I'm watching you...
    • View Profile
And there's mine. I forced myself to finish lower shrine (which looks empty - I think I need polish cave part more). There's impossible to go into forgotten cave atm - I didn't implement quest yet (and nothing to see there). Tower is almost completed, laboratory needs some work - again, atm it's impossible to go there because barrier doesn't have disabling script.
Some resources are missing atm.
"Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit"

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Oups, sorry ! I always have the reflex to use Mediafire. Here's the file, and thanks. :)
Thanks Lougian, I've got the file now! We should be good to go for the video on the 17th! :)

Here's my plot. Please let me know if there's any problems getting it to work!
Thanks, I'll make sure to include it in the next progress update! :)

And there's mine. I forced myself to finish lower shrine (which looks empty - I think I need polish cave part more). There's impossible to go into forgotten cave atm - I didn't implement quest yet (and nothing to see there). Tower is almost completed, laboratory needs some work - again, atm it's impossible to go there because barrier doesn't have disabling script.
Some resources are missing atm.
Thanks, I'll film what I can for the video! :)

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
All I need to do is clean the dialogue, otherwise the Large Common House is finished.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:57:10 PM by Turelek »

Flash3113

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Here's my claim. I tested it for bugs and didn't encounter any, but I'd welcome it if someone were to go over it once to check. This is most likely the finished product, but maybe I'll add a few more simple quests.