Author Topic: Hello Fellow Modding Maniax  (Read 1252 times)

Rolf

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Hello Fellow Modding Maniax
« on: September 17, 2015, 08:26:48 PM »
Introducing myself is quite hard, for i am quite shy. You might not guess that from the Mod i've been polishing for over 10 years, but basically it's the work of an Autist. Well, one has to deal with the options one gets. I'm only trying to do my best not to offend anyone, but in moments of rage i can anger entire Arab Tribes, so yes, there's a fatwa on me, but I don't mind as long as I'm playing and polishing the Game i love more than anything in the world, except of course MOM, whom i love most.

Morrowind has been a source of Joy for so long now that it is hard to remember the other games that were great as well. By now i have learned so much about the engine and CS that it's become second nature to me to add and tweak and script and colour the world a bit more to my taste on an almost daily base. Which is, basically, rather sad, but apart from that a joy to this Lonely Soul hoping to touch other Souls with his message of Fun, Joy and lots of Adrenaline.

Have Fun!

Wolf Among Sheep (Symbiote Dinosaur)

• Community Secretary
  • Those who fear death will never enjoy life.
    • View Profile
    • channel
Re: Hello Fellow Modding Maniax
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 04:13:46 AM »
Welcome. 
We have not inherited the earth from out ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children.

Wretched Fetcher

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Fellow Modding Maniax
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 04:58:57 AM »
Hello, Rolf. It's nice to have you with us!