Author Topic: [modder claim] -->Plot 19||King Nerevar  (Read 1379 times)

King Nerevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
[modder claim] -->Plot 19||King Nerevar
« on: July 15, 2015, 05:35:43 PM »
Hi guys,
I just found out this project has been started. As far as I can see, plot 19 is not claimed yet. So i want to claim it.
I really do not know what i will do when I start building there (I will update if I know ^^). For me, modding always developed when progressing in work. When I first started a mod, I just wanted to build a a tiny island with some bloodmoon colony buildings. At the end I build an island as big as Solstheim with some cities :D I am so sad I do not have this mod yet, so I hope I can make something big here.

The only thing I know is that I will add a dunmer called King Nerevar in this plot ^^
You N'wah!

King Nerevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
[modder claim] -->Plot 19||King Nerevar
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 11:38:03 AM »
So, I think I should update a bit ^^
General Update:
I decided to make an imperial tower. The exterior is not finished yet, but I made some screenshots. As long as I do not know a better place, they can be see on my Steam acc: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KingNerevar\
For me see Interior
NPC
I have added a female nord and a dead person. The woman knows why he is dead.
Exterior:
Well, not finished yet.
Interior:
Not even started :D But you can see the outlines like the 4 towers and the little frontroom. And there will be an dungeon under the tower for the dwemer things. I am planning to do the ligths by just using dwemer ligths. And in the kitchen will be a (surprise) dwemer oven. So I will build a little power plant thing in the mentioned dungeon.

Hope this was enough updating ^^
If u need more updates just let me know. If someone wants to combine the dwemer dungon with his dwemer ruin or basement or what ever, you can write in this thread, on Steam, per email or what ever

King Nerevar
You N'wah!

King Nerevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [modder claim] -->Plot 19||King Nerevar
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 03:39:33 AM »
Just a little update: this time with some screenshots:
1st picture shows the manors entrace, 2nd the backdoor
You N'wah!

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: [modder claim] -->Plot 19||King Nerevar
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »
Looks like it's coming along really well! Pretty cool exterior you've got going on too, I really like the compact-fort style :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder