Author Topic: [Modder Claim] Plot 14 - Lucevar  (Read 1579 times)

Lucevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
[Modder Claim] Plot 14 - Lucevar
« on: August 07, 2015, 01:44:16 PM »
Hi everyone! I'd like to claim plot 14 if that's alright.

I haven't finalised any ideas yet, but at the minute my claim will be a Velothi-style tower with Telvanni influences. Maybe some secret passages and a few feuding Telvanni types fighting over the spare room.

For a quest, I'm thinking my modder avatar has somehow lost control over the soul gem used to power the mushroom growth, and the house has taken on a mind of its own - a demented, capricious and probably hostile mind. It hasn't really done anything terrible yet, but Lucevar thinks that might be because it enjoys watching her worry rather than because it has good intentions. She certainly doesn't trust that it comes in peace. Meanwhile, the neighbours are complaining about invasive weeds that seem to be flirting with their stoneflowers and the clothier next door has to keep shooing roots out of her good robe stock. (I think this means I'm also claiming the fine clothier).

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 14 - Lucevar
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 02:48:42 PM »
Sounds like some good creative ideas going on here, looking forward to seeing what you do with them! :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Lucevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 11:10:31 AM »
Unfortunately I haven't made much progress, since I've hurt my hand somehow and have been reluctant to mod in case I make it worse. Will be seeing the doctor on thursday, hopefully they'll have some good news.  :-\

Wretched Fetcher

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 03:25:45 AM »
Well we have plenty of time yet, haven't we?
I really like your idea of a sentient house which gone mad. Clever.

Drakkmore

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 04:25:55 AM »
Unfortunately I haven't made much progress, since I've hurt my hand somehow and have been reluctant to mod in case I make it worse. Will be seeing the doctor on thursday, hopefully they'll have some good news.  :-\

Modding one handed is for the birds. It sucked a lot hen I mangled my fingers a few weeks back. I sympathize with your situation, and hope the issue is not anything terribly serious.
As Wretched Fetcher has already said there are still a few months yet before we all have to be finished if we want our plots included in the mod, so take your time, and let your hand heal up sufficiently to mod.
So. You're going to Red Mountain to kill Dagoth Ur? Vivec couldn't do it, so he's elected you.
Doesn't that worry you?

My THoS Gallery http://www.tesvskyrim.com/skyrim-gallery-3524

My C&E information for Drakkmore: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/cne/cne_viewchar.php?id=1126

Lucevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »
Thanks guys, I was intellectually aware that the deadline wasn't until December but it helps to be reminded.

Hopefully I can do the crazy-sentient-house thing justice! It's probably the most ambitious thing I've tried to mod so far.

@Drakkmore, I hope your hand is healing up okay. It really does suck to have use of it restricted :/ Thanks for the encouragement.

Lucevar

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 05:55:19 AM »
Hi guys, I'd like to rescind my claim on this plot. My hand is much better but for various other reasons I don't think I can do this justice, so I'd like to free it up for someone who can. Hopefully I'll still be able to contribute an interior or two later on, though!