Author Topic: [Modder Claim] -- Plot 13 -- Tizzo (Complete)  (Read 890 times)

Tizzo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
[Modder Claim] -- Plot 13 -- Tizzo (Complete)
« on: July 15, 2015, 07:32:16 PM »
Updated to note my claim plot is finished. Wasn't sure how to upload it here, so I mailed it to Melchior.

If there are any issues, please feel free to P.M. or e-mail me.

Looking forward to the next phase of the project!

Best,

Tizzo.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 07:17:21 PM by Tizzo »

Tizzo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] -- Plot 13 -- Tizzo
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 11:34:51 PM »
Brief update:

Not really able to get the shop thing quite how I wanted it, so I've instead opted for a simple Nordic style home. I'll be throwing in my usual sorting containers and the like, along with a return home ring. Given the central location of the plot, I feel it's best suited for acting as "base" for the player to use while exploring ModTown. 1st interior pass is complete, basic exterior also complete.  I'm aiming for a minimalist vibe with the place, so it will deliberately not be too fancy. Maybe an enchanted item or two.

In lieu of an "author avatar" I'll probably throw in a detailed book or two regarding my various mods on the shelves. Will also include a note to the effect of, "Hey, I made this place for all of us! Thanks for taking the time to enjoy our effort and enjoy MT2015."

Having a blast seeing what everyone is doing, there is some amazing stuff going into this project. I'm glad to be a part of it!

Best,

Tizzo

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] -- Plot 13 -- Tizzo
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 10:28:01 AM »
That sounds like a great idea, Tizzo!

I feel like a Daedric alphabet cipher hanging on the wall or in a scroll would be a nice homage to your work. :D