Author Topic: Claim - Plot 4  (Read 1092 times)

Morpo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
Claim - Plot 4
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:42:59 PM »
Hi

Can I put a claim in for plot 4 please? I'm not to sure what I wish to mod yet, but, it will be a building of mixed architectural styles.
While money can't buy happiness. It can buy chocolate which is nearly the same.

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: Claim - Plot 4
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 03:03:00 PM »
Certainly, plot 4 is all yours! Good luck and happy modding! :)
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

Morpo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:19:04 PM »
Cool. Will get started on it tonight  :)

Morpo

• Outlander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 07:27:03 AM »
Here's the plot4 stuff I've done so far.

Plot 4 Ideas

My idea for plot 4 was to have an eccentric building made up of several floors each with it's own architectural style. Instead of doors the building would use teleport cubes, these would be dwarven cubes set up as doors (they are set-up at temporary points so far). The exterior would be barren apart from the daedric walls set up in the shape of the number 4. There would be a stone block with a teleport cube floating above it placed at one point within the number 4. The player would fight and explore there way around the building until finally meeting SnowOwl the mad mage/scientist, who would greet the player on sight and task them with recovering an artefact (possibly the bone of pop-je or one of the named ash piles). The player would be rewarded with a levelled amount of gold and use of the private quarters. Along with an amulet to teleport straight to the quarters.

Thank you
Morpo