Author Topic: Um. . . Hello!  (Read 1253 times)

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
Um. . . Hello!
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:23:27 PM »
Hello! My handle is Shyly and I found this forum through my regular visits to the tesnexus site. I saw that people were planning to make a ModTown 2015 and I was amazed by the passion behind the project! I've done a little modding here and there, such as making player homes, in my spare time. However, I would love to be involved with the project and the Morrowind community in general. I'm glad to see that there are people wanting to unite Morrowind fans with this mod, no matter what experience they have with the game or the Construction Set. Personally, I have always loved Morrowind and I've spent the majority of my early teens wandering Vvardenfell and getting my Argonian into trouble  ;D I suppose to sum it all up. . . I'm glad to be here! haha
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:26:52 PM by ShylyMrWolf »

Darkelfguy

• Administrator
  • Modder Emissary
    • View Profile
Re: Um. . . Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:50:13 PM »
Hey, welcome to the forums and ModTown 2015, Shyly! :)

We've got plenty of modder plots to go around if you want to go ahead and start building a home in ModTown, and if you need any help or have any questions, just ask!
True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written, In writing what deserves to be read. - Pliny the Elder

ShylyMrWolf

• Community Assistant
  • Awoooo
    • View Profile
Re: Um. . . Hello!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 11:59:33 PM »
Thank you! I'm so excited to see how this project goes ^.^