Author Topic: [Modder Claim] Plot 1 - Turelek. [STAND-BY]  (Read 1750 times)

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
[Modder Claim] Plot 1 - Turelek. [STAND-BY]
« on: July 18, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
I will do a small, quaint house most likely with a mix of Hlaalu architecture and Telvanni vines, however I can't be too sure of what the architecture will be as their are a lot of sets I like though I want to keep the Hlaalu architecture as the "primary." This is of course assuming Plot 1 has not been taken (scrolling through the topics I did not see a claim for this plot). Of course my plans may change some time in the future, however, what I have thought of is a small dungeon with some minor treasures. The interior will follow Hlaalu style as well. I will keep everyone updated as much as I can. (I did get my Construction Set editor fixed to load all three .esm files!)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 04:22:12 PM by Turelek »

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
Re: [Modder Claim] Plot 1 - Turelek.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 12:30:09 AM »
Sorry for the double post, finished my claim. Pictures can be viewed in this link: http://www.use.com/CnzCy

The Daedric borders around plot 1 still exist as well, as I did not want to tamper with this.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:46:58 PM by Turelek »

Drakkmore

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 01:07:01 AM »
Very nice, I especially like the Telvanni mushroom growing through the house.
So. You're going to Red Mountain to kill Dagoth Ur? Vivec couldn't do it, so he's elected you.
Doesn't that worry you?

My THoS Gallery http://www.tesvskyrim.com/skyrim-gallery-3524

My C&E information for Drakkmore: http://www.fliggerty.com/phpBB3/cne/cne_viewchar.php?id=1126

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 01:23:31 AM »
Just wanted to add the file is back up and ready for inspection. Unfortunately, I could not find how to do pathgrids. (Check my second post for the file).

Lougian

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 10:55:39 AM »
It's looking nice :) I just noticed something, on the first screenshot of your gallery, the telvanni door does not fullfill all the space for the door, so we can see inside. You should put a wall or something to hide this. Otherwise it looks good !

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 01:28:43 PM »
I put in a Hlaalu wall behind the door, it DOES seem to blend in with the ground though now that I look at it  :P.

Lougian

• Modder Acolyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 01:56:32 PM »
I see ! I had doubts :) Nice to see a fellow hlaalu  :D

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 08:01:23 PM »
Hey, just downloaded the latest version. I think given the amount of plots, it'd be best to either merge them all in at once or in batches to avoid doing things piecemeal.

And for my own benefit, perhaps once you're done with your claim, change the topic title to [Modder Claim] Plot 1 - Turelek COMPLETE

Turelek

• Community Secretary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 09:08:52 PM »
Good point Melchior. I was just thinking about that until I realized the quest-lines I need to work on soon. Things do like to sneak up on me! Once the quest-lines are finished (which is the last part anyway) expect the topic change. I just need the the central figures (the people assigning the quests) at least rather than any structures soon. Though, that seems far away until someone claims that (for any modders, I'm not pressuring you!). For now, I will put it on "Standby." Does that sound okay?

Melchior Dahrk

• Community Ambassador
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 09:40:33 AM »
No worries. No need to update the title until it's complete. :)